Contact Me

You can contact me @ alikasscraps@hotmail.com

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

I design for...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About Me

My Photo
Alika
I am Angela aka Alika. PSPing for 8 years, have been making kits for a lil over a year. I have two children. 1 daughter who is 3 and 1 son who is 20 months. You may use my scrap kits in your tutorials or challenges but please link them back to me. Thanks! I would love to see your creations with my kits please email them to alikasscraps@hotmail.com and I will add them to my blog!
View my complete profile

My TOU

**Forewarning** Some of my tuts are written with a sense of humor and a bit off the wall please do not take any language seriously! They are not for the faint of heart. I am making them this way to make it fun for me and to bring a bit of laughter and brightness back into the PSP World. If you have any problems with them please contact me at the address below**

All my Tutorials were written by me. Any resemblance is purely coincidental. Please do NOT claim as your own or try to alter them in any way. If you want to post my tuts in your PSP Groups, please post a text link back to this site. I love to see everyones results, just send them to alikasscraps@hotmail.com and I will put them up on my blog!

Meh Stalkers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Autumn Tease - PTU Tutorial


Hello smexies I got a new tut for yall! This tutorial is written for those who have good knowledge of PSP and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental!!

Artwork by Eugene Rzhevskii this is an exclusive tube but you may purchase his others HERE

Scrapkit: Autumn Calling PTU by Chi Chi Designz find how out to purchase on her blog HERE

Font: TypoUpright BT

Mask: By Jus Graphix Grab it HERE its the first one

Lets get started:

new canvas 600x600

c/p frame 2 - resize 50% - add dropshadow - move over to the bottom right some

c/p frame 1 - resize 65% - add dropshadow - move to upper left corner of frame 2

use selection tool, rectangle, to outline around the middle of the frame 2

c/p paper 11 - resize 50% - selections - invert - edit - clear - drag paper layer underneath frame layer

use slection tool, freehand, to outline around the middle of frame 1

c/p paper 1 - resize 50% - selections - invert - eidt - clear - drag paper layer underneath frame layer

c/p ladder element - resize 80% - move inbetween frames - drag layer underneath your circle frame and paper layers - add dropshadow

c/p mushrooms element - resize 50% - move over to lower right corner of frame 2 - add dropshadow

c/p ribbon element - resize 50% - image - mirror - drag element to right/inside of frame 2 - add dropshadow - drag layer underneath frame layer but above paper layer

use eraser tool - erase any of the ribbon element showing outside the frame

c/p parchment element - resize 50% - move to middle of tag - add dropshadow - drag layer underneath mushroom element layer

open up your mask - resize 80% - minimize - c/p paper 2 - resize 75% - layers - new mask layer - from image - choose mask image from dropdown - uncheck invert mask data

merge group - drag layer to very bottom of layers - resize layer 90%

c/p bird element - resize 50% - move down to bottom left of tag

c/p flower trail 1 element - add dropshadow - duplicate - image - mirror - merge down - drag layer right above mask layer

c/p mouse element - reize 50% - add dropshadow - move to bottom right of tag

c/p tube of choice - move underneath circle frame layer - position face in frame

use selection tool - freehand selection to go around middle of frame -selections - invert - edit - clear - change properties to lumianane legacy - opacity 50

c/p tube of choice - resize as desired - I did 50% - add drapshadow - move right underneath frame layer - duplicate - move copy right above frame layer

use eraser tool to erase parts overlaping the frame and elements - leave top part of tube there
select original tube underneath frame - use eraser tool carefully to erase parts overlapping frame and elements
add copyright - I used times new roman size 8 - I use a slight gradient glow on all my copyrights from eyecandy 4000 you dont have to

add name - I used #cad747 and #dc0c00 - TypoUpright BT - size 48 - slight gradient glow with the color black - dropshadow

Thats it smexies!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment