Contact Me

You can contact me @ alikasscraps@hotmail.com

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

I design for...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About Me

My Photo
Alika
I am Angela aka Alika. PSPing for 8 years, have been making kits for a lil over a year. I have two children. 1 daughter who is 3 and 1 son who is 20 months. You may use my scrap kits in your tutorials or challenges but please link them back to me. Thanks! I would love to see your creations with my kits please email them to alikasscraps@hotmail.com and I will add them to my blog!
View my complete profile

My TOU

**Forewarning** Some of my tuts are written with a sense of humor and a bit off the wall please do not take any language seriously! They are not for the faint of heart. I am making them this way to make it fun for me and to bring a bit of laughter and brightness back into the PSP World. If you have any problems with them please contact me at the address below**

All my Tutorials were written by me. Any resemblance is purely coincidental. Please do NOT claim as your own or try to alter them in any way. If you want to post my tuts in your PSP Groups, please post a text link back to this site. I love to see everyones results, just send them to alikasscraps@hotmail.com and I will put them up on my blog!

Meh Stalkers

Friday, November 6, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Pink Goth




Supplies:
Paint Shop Pro
Tube of Choice
I am using the lovely artwork of Ismael Rac, you may purchase his work HERE
Scrapkit: Is this Love by BEA Creations HERE
WSL Mask 84 HERE

Open a new image 600x600 transparent
Copy and paste as new layer from scrapkit frame 4
Copy and paste as new layer from scrapkit element: wrap 1 (the black one)
Using the mover tool move the image so its over the pink wrap on the frame, you shouldnt be able to tell somethings under it.
Click on the frame layer
Effects, 3d effects, drop shadow: 2, 4, 100, 7.25


Select inside the frame with your magic wand tool, make sure you hold down shift and select all three transparent parts of the frame
Selections, modify, expand, by 18 pixels
Copy and paste as new layer paper 5
Selections, invert
Edit, clear
Selections, select none
Drag the paper layer under the frame


Copy and paste as new layer your tube of choice
I had to resize mine by 80 percent
Effects, drop shadow, use the same as before
Duplicate the tube
Drag the copied layer making sure its above the frame but underneath the extra layer
Using selection tool, with rectangle, select a small portion of the duplicated tube at the bottom
Edit, clear
Make sure none of the tube is overlapping the frame but instead looks like its behind it
Highlight your original tube layer using the eraser tool erase any parts of your tube that is extended past the frame


Copy and paste flower 4 as new layer
Resize by 80 percent
Using the mover tool move it to the bottom right of your frame like mine
Drop shadow same as before
Copy and paste flower 3 as new layer
resize by 80 percent
Move to bottom right of frame like mine, overlapping the black flower
Drop shadow same as before


Copy and paste candle 1 as new layer
Image resize by 50 percent
Drop shadow same as before
move down to bottom of frame infront of roses


Copy and paste as new layer flower 9
Move to bottom left of frame like mine
Drop shadow same as before
Copy and paste new layer flower 10
Move to bottom left of frame, overlapping flower 9 a bit
Drop shadow same as before


Copy and paste as new layer butterfly 2
Image mirror
Resize by 80 percent
Move to inside of right frame
Drop shadow same as before


Add any additional elements as you wish


Open up the mask but minimize in PSP
Copy and paste as new layer paper 9
Layer, new mask layer from image, choose the wsl_mask84
Invert mask UNCHECKED
Merge group
Image reize by 110 percent
Drag layer to bottom making it the second layer


On first layer should be blank, flood fill white
Add your credits and copyrights on image
Add your name
I used font ViceroyJF size 72 stroke 3 black and #e16d93


Thats it! Hope you like and if you wish to share your creations so I can put it on my blog please email me at angelapage77@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment