Contact Me

You can contact me @ alikasscraps@hotmail.com

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

I design for...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About Me

My Photo
Alika
I am Angela aka Alika. PSPing for 8 years, have been making kits for a lil over a year. I have two children. 1 daughter who is 3 and 1 son who is 20 months. You may use my scrap kits in your tutorials or challenges but please link them back to me. Thanks! I would love to see your creations with my kits please email them to alikasscraps@hotmail.com and I will add them to my blog!
View my complete profile

My TOU

**Forewarning** Some of my tuts are written with a sense of humor and a bit off the wall please do not take any language seriously! They are not for the faint of heart. I am making them this way to make it fun for me and to bring a bit of laughter and brightness back into the PSP World. If you have any problems with them please contact me at the address below**

All my Tutorials were written by me. Any resemblance is purely coincidental. Please do NOT claim as your own or try to alter them in any way. If you want to post my tuts in your PSP Groups, please post a text link back to this site. I love to see everyones results, just send them to alikasscraps@hotmail.com and I will put them up on my blog!

Meh Stalkers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Leaves

This is a quick and simple tut!
Supplies:
Paint Shop Pro
Animation Shop
Tube of choic
I am using the lovely artwork of Ismael Rac, you may purchase his work HERE
Lacarolita's Designz Fall is Here kit HERE
Plugin: DSB Flux Bright Noise
Open new image 600x600
Copy and paste as new image frame 4
Resize by 50 percent
Drop shadow: 2, 4, 100, 7.25, black
Using magic wand select inside frame
Expand by 13
Paste as new layer paper 3
Invert selection
Clear
Select none
Drag the paper layer underneath the frame layer
Copy and paste as new layer your tube
Drop shadow tube
Duplicate
Drag original copy layer underneath the frame but above the paper
On the duplicated layer, using eraser tool erase parts that are overlapping the bottom of the frame.
Leave the top if you wish, this gives it a look as if the tube is coming out of the frame
Copy and paste as new layer Ivey2 element
Resize 50 percent
Drop shadow
Duplicate
Image, Mirror
Merge down with the first copy of it
Drag layer to bottom
Copy and paste butterfly4 element
resize by 50 percent twice
arrange like mine on tag
drop shadow
Copy and paste bow2
resize by 50 percent three times
arrange at top right of tube
drop shadow
Add any more elements that you would like
Add credits
Hide the lvy layer in the background behind the frame
Merge visible
Unhide the Ivy layer
Add your name
I used font Today, size 72, stroke 3, stroke black, filler 950000
Duplicate the ivy layer twice
First layer use plugins DSB flux, bright noise, settings at 40
Click on the second layer, repeat plugin but click mix once
Click on the third layer, repeat plugin but click mix twice
Hide the second and third layer
Make sure your main image is highlighted
Edit, copy merged
Paste into animation shop as new animation
Go back to tag, hide first layer, unhide second layer
Edit, copy merged
Paste into animation shop after current frame
Repeat for the third layer
Save animation and your done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment